- Account Management
- Profile Information
- Congratulations on joining the recteq family! Your profile overview will display your customer profile details, current shipping address, and on file preferred payment method.
- Address Book
- The address book stores addresses for billing and shipping which you can use during checkout. Keep in mind that editing this during checkout will change the stored address as well. To ship to a new address, add it to the address book and remove the default shipping status if applied to another address.
- Payment Methods
- To increase ease of checkout recteq.com can store and encrypt credit cards information instead of you having to type in card details yourself. Rest assured the encryption makes it safe and secure to store your information this way. You may add and delete cards from your customer account here also.
- New Shipping Address
- If you are having trouble establishing a new shipping address during checkout simply navigate to your profile's address book, add the desired address, and remove the default shipping status from the address it is applied to by editing the address and unchecking the checkbox. This will allow you to use the new address during checkout.
- Purchase History
Displays any orders you have made under this customer account.
- Profile Information
- What happened to my account?
- As of Wednesday, October 27, 2021, recteq will be moving over to a brand new Shopify platform to better deliver a more streamlined shopping experience to our customers. If you are an existing customer, you should have gotten an email regarding setting up an account with our new Shopify platform (we promise it is not spam). If you did not get this, or cannot find this, please go to recteq.com and set up your new account. This will make ordering anything in the future from recteq move swiftly.
- **With our new website, you will be unable to view your purchase history, if you would like to see your previous purchase history, please feel free to shoot us an email at email@example.com or give us a call at (706) 922-0890.
- Why do I need to set up an account?
- Setting up an account with recteq will help us to provide you with the world-class customer service that we have here at recteq. We will be able to review your order history, check your warranty, and also be able to better help if an issue comes up. If you have any questions on how to set up an account feel free to give us a call at (706) 922-0890.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 2 found this helpful
Articles in this section
- Wi-Fi Troubleshoot (iOS & Android)
- Android Wi-Fi Guide
- iOS Wi-Fi Guide
- Account Management | What happened to my account | Why do I need to set up an account
- What is recteq's return policy?
- Does recteq have financing available?
- What is the best way to get more information?
- Can recteq ship to Canada?
- Ground shipments vs freight shipments
- How long does it take to ship a recteq?